Vietnam Saigon Textile & Garment Industry Expo
7 – 10 April, 2021
Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Vietnam Textile & Garment Industry Expo is the biggest and the most influential event in the textile and garment industry of Vietnam. As the only textile & garment industry expo approved by UFI (international exhibitor assurance of quality-www.ufi.org), this expo held concurrently with the Vietnam Saigon Fabric & Garment Accessories Expo. These 2 expos are aimed to provide a one stop market for all buyers in Vietnam and the neighboring countries. Next event will be held during 7-10 April, 2021 at SECC, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- The biggest and leading textile and garment industry exhibition in Vietnam since 1990s.
- The biggest international exhibition (in all industries) in Vietnam.
- Exhibition Scale: 33,000 sqm, with 12 exhibition halls (increased 17% compare with 2018).
- No. of buyers: 28,802 (increased 10% compare with 2018).
- No. of exhibitors: 1,042 exhibitors from 25 countries / regions.
- National pavilions organized by:
- Korea Sewing Machinery Industrial Association (KOSMIA)
- Korea Textile Trade Association (KTTA)
- Korea Textile Center (KTC)
- Korea Textile Machinery Research Institute (KOTMI)
- Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI)
- Taiwan Textile Federation (TTF)
- China Jiangsu Province Pavilion
- Hong Kong Apparel Machinery Association
- Concurrent events: Seminars, Lucky Draw, VIP Tour, Factory visit, Press meeting, opening Ceremony
MOIT 越南工贸部 – Ministry of Industry & Trade of Vietnam is the government ministry in Vietnam responsible for the advancement, promotion, governance, regulation, management and growth of industry and trade.
VCCI 越南工商会 – Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry one of its main functions.
VINATEX 越南国家纺织制衣集团 – The Viet Nam National Textile & Garment Group was established as a merger of all centrally state-owned enterprises in the field of textile and garment. VINATEX plays several different roles as manufacturer, exporter, importer as well as distributor for textile and garment in wholesale and retail basis. The aim is to diversify variety of activities ranging from investment, production, supply, consumption to trading according to the Law of Vietnam.
VITAS 越南纺织成衣协会 – The Vietnam Textile & Apparel Association is a non-governmental and non-profit organization representing the interests of all textile and apparel enterprises in Vietnam, foreign and domestic with the Government of Vietnam, and international organizations. VITAS’ key roles are to promote Vietnamese textile and garment products in world markets, advise the government and other relevant bodies, on its capacity as a representative of the entire industry for successful integration into the international economy, and to act as a bridge between Vietnamese textile – garment enterprises and the outside world.
AGTEK 胡志明市成纺编织剌锈协会 – The Association of Garments, Textiles, Embroidery and Knitting founded in 1993, has around 170 members in the HCM City and surrounding provinces, and accounts for about 20% of Vietnam’s apparel exports. AGTEK plays significant roles in garments and textiles industry. It constantly provides updated technologies and advises on exporting, importing, and offers guidance and training for its members.